- The trip is primarily intended for experienced cyclists.
- A mountain bike is recommended, an electric bike is prohibited.
- We do not recommend completing the route on a gravel bike.
- The participant must have 18 years.
- The route will be sent in the form of GPX.
- The route will not be marked.
- Navigation on the route will be from your GPS devices or mobile phones based on the GPX sent by us.
Movement on the route
- Each participant must complete the SD route by his own strength without external assistance.
- This rule applies to all aspects of SD - sleeping, eating.
- When leaving the route by the participants for the purpose of accommodation, meals and others, he is obliged to return to the point where he left the route and continue further along the route. The entire route must be completed in accordance with the submitted GPX.
- The participant is obliged to respect the regulations of nature protection, private property and road law. The exit is in full road traffic. The participant is aware that the SD is not an official bicycle race, so he must respect all the regulations for the protection of nature, private property and the traffic law, and bear their violation as an individual.
- The route completion limit is set at 200 hours.
- Registration takes of the attached form, which can be found on the main page of the website.
- The participation fee is 130€, this amount includes, rental of a GPS tracker, refreshments at the start and finish, a T-shirt finisher and a participant's souvenir.
- The participation fee must be paid upon request sent by e-mail after registration.
- After cancellation of participation by email by April 15, 2024, the participation fee will be refunded in full to the account.
- In case of cancellation until 30.6.2024, the participation fee will be refunded in the amount of 50% of the amount paid.
- In case of cancellation after July 1, 2024, each cancellation fee is 100% of the paid amount. It is not possible to transfer the entry fee to the next year.
- The only mandatory equipment in addition to the GPS TRACKER (the organizer will borrow on the day of the start) is a CYCLING HELMET, which must be worn by each participant during the movement on the head. Recommended equipment: bicycle service required (pump, gluing set, tube, multi-key, riveter), first aid kit, quality lighting, GPS navigation, sleeping bag,…
Leaving the route
- When leaving the route by the participant for the purpose of accommodation, meals and others, he is obliged to return to the point where he left the route and continue further along the route.
- When the participant decides to withdraw from the event, he is obliged to properly inform the organizer about the withdrawal and send the organizer a borrowed GPS tracker.
- Each participant must follow the rules of the event.
- The organizer does not guarantee transport to and from the finish.
- The participant acknowledges that the organizer is only responsible for the permission to organize in the form of securing the start and finish.
- The organizer is not responsible and does not provide any guarantee about the condition of the route, hiking trails and their function or specific conditions given, e.g. weather or mountain environment. If a participant uses a public road, road or other traffic area during the event, he / she acknowledges the need to follow the rules of the road. In the case of transit through areas subject to nature protection, the participant is obliged to comply with the regulations of the protected area.
- We recommend that each participant take out mountain insurance.
- Each participant must be 18 years old.
- Each participant is aware that he / she cannot demand financial performance from the organizer or assert other claims in case of any damage to health or property.
- Each participant starts at his own risk and responsibility, he is aware that the event is without the support of the organizer.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the route and program.
- By registering for the event, the participant agrees that his / her participation and the performance achieved during the event will be audio-visually recorded by the organizer or a person authorized by the organizer. The participant also grants the organizer permission for audiovisual recordings, photographs or time results created before, during and after the SD to be used for the purpose of presentation, without any claim of the participant for a reward.
- As the person concerned within the meaning of Art. 7 par. 1 REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF THE EU 2016 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, I give my consent to the civic association Bike Adventures,o.z., Rázusova 16, 040 01 Košice (hereinafter only ,,operator") WAT n.: 5356828.